Swim Team Pool Rules
Our Swim Team "Rules to Live By" at Atlanta Swim Academy
If you have any questions about these rules - or don't understand the reasoning behind any of them - please feel free to call at 770-973-3120.
- A written cancellation notice of at least 14 days is mandatory to withdraw from the swim team program. A valid doctor's note is required if withdrawing immediately for medical reasons. We do not offer refunds for any reason.
- We do not offer make-ups for missed swim team practices.
- If your child is sick or has a contagious medical condition, please do not bring them to swim team practice. We do not offer make-ups for missed swim team practices. There are NO refunds or credits given for ANY reason.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the pool area or locker rooms. This is a Cobb county regulation.
- Parents and adults are responsible for the supervision and safety of minor children and their guests.
- Parents are not allowed inside the pool area during swim team practice. If you would like to speak with one of the coaches, please leave your name and number at the counter, or get one of their business cards and contact them via email. This is necessary to keep practices on schedule.
- In the case of inclement weather, swim team practice cancelations will be at our discretion. We will have a message on our phone system regarding canceled practices, so if you're not sure please call before you drive.